KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sayyid al-Istighfar - Dua asking for Forgiveness from ALLAH....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sayyid al-Istighfar - Dua asking for Forgiveness from ALLAH....

Post by Afra on 30th June 2010, 3:18 am

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

HADITH ON IMPORTANCE OF ISTIGHFAR:

The Prophet (PBUH) said: If anyone continually asks pardon, Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress, and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide for him from where he did not reckon. (Abu Dawud)
The Prophet (PBUH) said: “There is (at times) some sort of shade upon my heart, and I seek forgiveness from Allah a hundred times a day.”(Muslim)

The Prophet (PBUH) said: "By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day."( Bukhari)

THE WAY TO DO ISTIGHFAR:
“Astaghfirullah” – “I seek Allah's forgiveness.” (Muslim),
The Prophet (PBUH) would say: “Astaghfiruka wa atoobu ilaik” – “I seek Your forgiveness and return unto You." (Ahmad, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud .)

The Prophet (PBUH), said, "The best supplication for forgiveness is to say, 'Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Khalaqtani wa ana 'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu. A'udhu bika min sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika 'alayya wa abu'u laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfirudhdhunuba illa anta....
(O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You. You created me and
I am Your servant, and I try my best to keep my covenant (faith) with You and to live in the hope of Your promise. I seek refuge in You from evil done by me. I acknowledge Your favors upon me and I acknowledge my sins. So forgive me for none forgives sins but You."') The Prophet (PBUH), added, "If somebody recites this during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be one of the people of Paradise. And if somebody recites it at night with
firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be one of the people of Paradise." (Bukhari)

اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لا إِلَهَ إِلا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلا أَنْتَ

Jaza Kum ALLAH'hai
Khairan Kaseera...
Afra
Administrator Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Sayyid al-Istighfar - Dua asking for Forgiveness from ALLAH....

Post by Haya on 30th June 2010, 3:27 am

Masha ALLAH nice sharing.....

jazakALLAH khiar.!
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by midnite angel on 30th June 2010, 8:47 pm

jaakallah khair...................
midnite angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum