KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Patience.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patience.......

Post by Afra on 16th June 2010, 10:57 pm

Asallamu Alykum WR WB

Allah The Exalted says: O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat ( the prayer). (surah-Al baqra:153)

Allah The Exalted says: Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full,
without reckoning.(surah-Al Zumar:10)

Hadith relating to Patience:

1.Suhaib (RA) narrated : Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said." Strange is the case of a believer , there is good for him in everything ,and this is only for the believer. If a blessing reaches him, he is grateful to Allah which is good for him, and if an adversity reaches him, he is patient which is good for him."(MUSLIM)

2.Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him".(MUSLIM)

3.Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated, "Allah's Messenger (saw)narrated: Allah The Exalted says, I have nothing to give but paradise as a reward to my slave, a true believer who if I cause his dear friend to die he remains patient."(Bukhari)

4.Thabit narrated that I heard Anas(RA) say that The Prophet (saw) said, "Patience is at the first stroke of a calamity."(Bukhari)

5.Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I visited the Prophet (PBUH) when he was suffering fever. I said, "You seem to be suffering greatly, O Messenger of Allah.'' The Prophet (PBUH) replied, "Yes, I suffer as much as two persons.'' I said, "Is that because you have a double reward?'' He replied that that was so and then said, "No Muslim is afflicted by a harm, be it the pricking of a thorn or something more (painful than that), but Allah thereby causes his sins to fall away just as a tree sheds its leaves".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

6.Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The strong man is not one who is good at wrestling, but the strong man is one who controls himself in a fit of rage.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Jazak'Allah
Khairan Kaseera
Afra
Administrator Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Patience.......

Post by midnite angel on 19th June 2010, 7:04 pm

MashaAllah bhttttt hi accchiiiiii sharing hai waqai ham sab ko pardhna chahiye
and hope k ham sab sabr karne waale banjayeeein !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jazakallah khair siso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
midnite angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimmi on 19th June 2010, 7:21 pm

Jazakallah khaair. Aaameen Allah ham sab ko sabar karney wala bana deen.
Nimmi
Founder Founder

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19th June 2010, 8:58 pm

Allah SWT hamain patient honey ki taufeeq ata farmaye.....InshAllah n Aameen. keep it up siso. Thanks for the beautiful shairng.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya on 20th June 2010, 4:25 am

MashaALLAH laiba sis0..
bhut ache sharing ki hai app ne....
Aameen....
jazakALLAH khair..!
khush rahey keep posting.!
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M on 27th June 2010, 2:30 pm